Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cake cookies


These cookies are so light and fluffy and so easy to make.  I think I have a new favorite chocolate chip cookie.


Heat oven to 350 degrees.

Mix together
1 cake mix.  I used yellow but will try others in the future.
1/2 cup oil
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 Tbsp vanilla pudding mix (not required, I just like vanilla)
3/4 cup chocolate chips.  (Less or more as desired)

Spoon out balls onto a baking sheet.  Bake for 12 - 14 minutes. ( I would start out with 10 min and adjust as necessary.  I usually have to bake for longer then most recipes.)

This made about 3 1/2 dozen cookies.

Just a update.  I used Pillsbury cake mix the first time and they turned out soft and chewy.  I used Duncan Hines the last time I made them and they were crunchy.  So I think the softness of the cookies depends on the cake mix.


No comments:

Post a Comment